12th July 2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
To coincide with the publication of our new comprehensive research report on the value of community engagement in planning, this 2-hour training event will:
- Define and clarify engagement-related terms and what good meaningful engagement actually is.
- Explore the principles and benefits of engagement practice.
- Explore practical solutions to challenges in delivering effective engagement with limited resources.
- Highlight a range of innovative engagement case studies delivered by local planning authorities, the private sector and community councils.
- Highlight the key findings of our research and propose practical, deliverable solutions to deliver better outcomes and well-being objectives through engagement practice.
- Explore innovations in digital engagement and how they can be incorporated into a holistic engagement strategy.
This event is ideal for anyone responsible for delivering community engagement within the planning process – Local Planning Authority Officers, Private sector / developers / agents and Community and Town Councils.