Planning Aid Wales can deliver informative and engaging training courses for elected members, community and town councils, community groups and organisations across Wales.
Our ‘off the shelf’ courses last 2.5 hours and consistently receive excellent feedback. Topics include:
- Understanding Section 106 Planning Obligations
- An Introduction to Local Development Plans
- Responding to Planning Applications
- An Introduction to Planning Enforcement
- An Introduction to Place Plans
- An Introduction to Heritage Issues and the Planning System
- The Value of Engagement in Planning in Wales
- Solving Problems with Planning Online
- Planning Policy for Beginners
We are also able to prepare bespoke training courses tailored to your needs. For more information and prices of our training services, contact us.