Our new flagship online course ‘Planning: From Start to Finish’ has been produced specifically for Town and Community Councils in Wales. This course is a perfect introduction to or refresher on all aspects of the planning system in Wales.
The platform allows you to:
- Build your planning knowledge.
- Learn about how the planning system works in Wales and improve your involvement with the planning process
- Learn when and where you like
- Our online training is ideal for those who are unable to attend our face to face courses. They can be accessed whenever and wherever you need (subject to internet access!).
The course will take around 2 hours to complete in one sitting or can be viewed in parts (the course is broken into 20+ short video sections).
What does this course cover?
This course provides an introduction to the following topics:
- Overview – how planning works & who’s who in planning in Wales.
- Planning Policy – national policy, Local Development Plans and Place Plans
- Planning Applications – how planning applications are processed, how decisions are made and how to respond to planning applications.
- The role of Community and Town Councils in all of the above.
How do I order?
To order a one-year subscription to this course, click the button below.
Full access to this course can be provided to up to 20 members of a single community council for £150/year. Which equates to only £7.50 per trainee per year (based on 20 users)