7th March 2022
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Building on our ‘Responding to Planning Applications’ taught course, this interactive workshop will explore several real planning applications to help participants identify the common things to look out for when responding.
The session will provide:
- A recap on material considerations
- A review of what might be included in larger pre-application and application submissions
- Consideration of the technical reports submitted alongside more complex planning applications
- A comparison of a delegated and a committee report
- An interactive discussion on the merits and drawbacks of three larger planning applications
- Advice on developing your responses and speaking at committee
This fast pace course is recommended for community councillors and others who have participated in previous Planning Aid Wales training courses.